Info for Vendors
Returning vendor in good standing deadline – May 15, 2017- applications without payments will not be accepted. After the deadline, your space will become available for new vendors.
New Vendor Applications May 1 2017-July 1 2017- DO NOT SEND PAYMENT until accepted. Must send pictures of your booth space and products with the application
VENDOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION
You have two options when submitting your application and payment:
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org then send PayPal payment to email@example.com.
- Mail your application and check to: Carolina FiberFest, 50 Moore’s Creek Rd Spring Hope NC 27882 . MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO CAROLINA FIBERFEST.
I have read and UNDERSTAND the information regarding vendor eligibility requirements and certify that my work complies. I understand and agree that, if accepted, my application and payment are a contract and I agree to abide by all of the Terms and Conditions of that contract as stipulated by Carolina Fiber Fest. If I do not comply with the Terms and Conditions I may be asked to leave and/or not be eligible to vend at future festivals and forfeit all fees paid.
Terms and Conditions
- Seventy five percent of your products must be plant or animal fiber related unless otherwise approved by our committee. Carolina FiberFest reserves the right to turn down vendors whose products are not compatible with the event.
- Application with full payment for returning vendors must be received by May 15, 2017 in order to reserve your space for the 2018 festival.
- New vendors must apply by July 1 2017. No payments are to be sent with the application. Payments need to be sent after acceptance to the festival and are due by September 1, 2017. Notifications of acceptance will be emailed on or around July 15, 2017. Payment not received by September 1 will open the space to another new vendor applicant.
- Applications and payments will be accepted in one of two ways:
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org then send PayPal payment to email@example.com.
- Mail your completed application and check to: Carolina FiberFest, 50 Moore’s Creek Rd, Spring Hope, NC 27882 MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO CAROLINA FIBERFEST.
- You will not need a PayPal account to use PayPal. Any credit card or even a personal or business check may be used for payment.
- Vendors are responsible for transportation, insurance, and sale of their own work. Carolina FiberFest assumes no responsibility for loss or damage/injury to any work, display or person. Carolina Fiber Fest does NOT provide any booth set up items such as chairs or tables.
- If accepted, vendors must provide a current copy of their North Carolina sales tax certificate
- If accepted, confirmation letters with space assignments will be emailed after September 1 2017, after receipt of the total booth fee and other required documentation as outlined above.
- Accepted vendors will be listed on our web site, carolinafiberfest.org when payment and application are received.
- Carolina FiberFest encourages vendors to have liability insurance, but it is not a requirement.
- Booth spaces are assigned with priority given to returning vendors in good standing with CFF
- The Festival reserves the right to reassign booth space on an “as needed” basis. Although every effort will be made to accommodate booth requests Carolina FiberFest does not guarantee any particular space assignment to any particular vendor.
- Booth set-up must be within the confines of the designated space, no part of the booth display may extend into another vendor’s booth or into the aisle.
- Vendors must setup booth space on March 22, 2018 from 1pm to 8 pm and final touches on Friday March 23 from 7 am to 9 am. Booths must remain open during marketplace hours March 23, 2018 9am-6pm and March 24, 2018 9-6pm. Vendors may not breakdown booth space before 6pm March 24, 2017- doing so will result in not being invited back as a vendor at CFF. All vendors must be packed and gone by 8 pm March 24, 2018. Vendors must be sure their both space is clear of all items used for the event!
- Subletting of space is not allowed. Vendors may share a space, upon Carolina FiberFest approval, provided each vendor has completed and signed an application. Requests for sharing of space should be included when vendor application is submitted. Each vendor must have their own Tax ID number.
- Pop up tents are acceptable. Tents must be flame retardant, no canvas (per the Fire Marshal). Contact Carolina FiberFest for approval prior to the event if tent is over 200 square feet.
- Any vendor who cancels for any reason is entitled to a refund less an administrative fee of $50.00, if the cancellation is by November1, 2017. If cancellation is received after November 1 2017 no refund will be given. If anyone is asked by Carolina FiberFest to leave the premises for any reason, no refund will be given and they will not be eligible to return in future years. All cancellations must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use of alcoholic beverages on the property is prohibited.
- No animals allowed in the buildings except those permitted by building use, service animals assisting the disabled or law enforcement.
- Carolina FiberFest reserves the right to ask any vendor to leave if they violate these terms, or if their products do not appropriately adhere to the above mentioned rules. Carolina FiberFest will not be liable for any monies or damages incurred by exercising this right.