Raffle – You don’t want to miss this!
Carolina Fiberfest is holding a raffle to help offset festival costs.
We have had some awesome items donated including the hand-made scarf from last year’s Sheep to Scarf demonstration.
More donations are on the way every day.
Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5. Each $5 purchase (of tickets) earns an entry into the drawing for the scarf.
- Drawings are: Friday at 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm, and 4 pm & Saturday at 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm, and 4 pm.
- The earlier you enter, the better chance you have of winning.
- Winners will be listed at the information table.
- You must have your ticket to claim your prize. Prizes must be claimed by Saturday at 4:30 pm.
- Drawing for the scarf will be on Saturday at 4:30 pm. In addition, we will re-draw for any prizes not previously claimed.
- You do not have to be present to win the scarf. The winner will be contacted and must make arrangements to pick it up.
Check back soon to see additional updates of donated raffle items!
(2016 shawl picture)