Carolina FiberFest showcases beautiful fiber from small farms for purchase by spinners, feltmakers and other fiber artists. Select a fleece for your next project during the Fleece Sale starting at 10 am on Saturday, April 5.
To pre-register fleeces, email Elaina Kenyon no later than midnight on April 4 with your farm’s name and a total number of fleeces. Only pre-registered fleeces will be displayed for sale.
Please follow these guidelines carefully:
- Accepted fiber—wool, angora goat (mohair), alpaca and llama.
- All fleeces must be accompanied by a completed registration form, a tag with a warning label (see forms below) and a price tag.
- Only washed fleeces may be open.
- Each unwashed fleece must be well-skirted, double-bagged, tagged and the bag tied shut.
- Each fleece will be sold as a unit with the price on the tag reflecting the total price for the fleece.
- All fleeces must be pre-registered with CFF no later than midnight Friday, April 4.
- Fleeces must be delivered to the Fleece Sale area by 9 am Saturday, April 5.
- A non-refundable $3.00 fee will be charged for each bag of fleece, payable by cash, check, credit or debit card at the time of check-in at the Fleece Sale area. No fees will be returned for unsold fleeces.
- Unsold fleeces must be picked up by 3 pm, Sunday, April 6. Unclaimed fleeces will become the property of Carolina FiberFest.
Every attempt is made to provide a secure site. Carolina FiberFest is not liable for lost or stolen items.